Tigermisu is an orange tiger piñata found in Viva Piñata: Trouble In Paradise. It has splotches of white on its 'beard', and the bottom tips of its legs and tail. It has black stripe patterns on its body.
This fierce feline is new to the Piñata scene, but it has already staked out its territory - and it has some problems with Roario declaring itself king of the garden!
- Have 8 Tiger Lilies in the garden.
- Have 12 Tiger Lilies in the garden.
- Have a Zumbug resident in the garden.
- Is wearing a Sabreman Helmet.
- Has eaten 1 Camello.
- Has eaten 2 Peckanmix.
- Have a Tigermisu house in the garden.
- Feeding it a Banana Split (tinkered Banana) turns it yellow.
- Feeding it a Horseradish (tinkered Radish) turns it white.
- Feeding it a Water Lily flower turns it pink.
- Barkbark (Favorite Food)
- Zumbug (Favorite Food, Resident Requirement)
- Moojoo (Favorite Food, Resident Requirement)
- Chewnicorn (Favorite Food)
- Rashberry (Favorite Food)
- Buzzlegum (Resident Requirement)
- Peckanmix (Romance Requirement)
- Camello (Romance Requirement)
- Hoghurt (Trick Trigger)
- Flapyak (Trick Trigger)
Rivals & Hunting
- Roario (Rival)