The Thistle appears as a red, stick like plant. Its stem has black stripes on it, and several spikes protrude from it. It has a green, bulb shaped flower head that has lots of pink dots on it.
You may be able to achieve this seed from Costolot's Store after she reopens.
You can even earn the seed earlier, without purchase, if you whack Seedos enough times, and he will then leave thistles in your garden (original game only).
- Used to evolve the White Flutterscotch to a Purple Flutterscotch.
- Can be used to make the Fudgehog visit.
- Used to make the Fudgehog resident.
- Used to change the Doenuts variant (along with Gooseberry Fool).
- Used to make the Shellybean resident.
- Used to make the Shellybean visit.
- Can start fights between piñata.
- Used to make the Mothdrop romance.
- Used to change the Sparrowmint variant-purple
Apple Tree · Banana Tree · Bird of Paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Blueberry Bush · Bullrush · Buttercup · Cactus · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Dandelion · Fir Tree · Fire weed · Garlic · Gem Tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel Tree · Hemlock · Holly bush · Monkeynut Tree · Nightshade bush · Oak Tree · Orange Tree · Orchid · Palm Tree · Pea · Poison Ivy · Poppy · Prickly Pear · Pumpkin · Radish · Rose · Snapdragon · Snowdrop · Sunflower · Thistle · Tiger Lily · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus Piñata Trap · Water Lily · Watercress · Yam