The Syrupent is a green snake piñata.
The first rung on the ladder leading to piñatas with double and quadruple the fun. The Syrupent itself needs little more than grass and Mousemallows (and maybe a ban on Macaracoon) to keep it content.
- Have 10 square pinometers of grass (1%)
- Have 20 square pinometers of grass (2%)
- Has eaten a Mousemallow
- Has eaten 1 Lickatoad (TIP: 1 Robean)
- You have 30 square pinometers of grass (3%)
- There is a Syrupent house in the garden
- Feeding it a buttercup flower changes its color to gold.
- Feeding it a bluebell seed changes its color to blue.
- Feeding it a bottle of medicine changes its color to pink.
- 5 Syrupent Family Residents in the garden helps meet the Macaracoon Visit requirements.
- Eating 3 Syrupents helps meet the Macaracoon Resident requirements.
- Romance any two Syrupents and then watch the resulting egg carefully. It will make a small hop several times and then three big jumps. After the egg makes its biggest jump tap it repeatedly with your shovel until green smoke comes out and a Twingersnap baby will emerge.
- The Syrupent isn't that hard to get (after all, when you get Upgrade Garden Space, grass naturally comes with new gardens). But Mousemallows don't automatically respond to Turnips in the garden, so it's somewhat hard to get them. That's why, in my opinion, it's not the best pinata for profit. But once you romance them and make a Twingersnap, you can get a Fourheads for profit.
The Syrupent's house is a stone snake leading underground.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug