The Swanana is a white swan piñata. Its beak is orange, it has a dark blue mask pattern on its face, and it has blue irises. It has a pointy little tail, small white wings which have a light blue, and dark blue pattern on them. It also has a light blue zig-zag pattern on its neck, and blue feet.
The Swanana believes that grace and class allow it the right to expect a certain standard of living, often involving jewelry and hand-delivered sandwiches. It won't even visit until you're practically a veteran.
- You are a level 27 gardener or better
- You have 250 square pinometers of water (25%)
- Has eaten 2 sandwiches
- You have a Swan Fountain in the garden
- Is wearing a diamond choker
- Has eaten 3 water lily flowers
- You have 300 square pinometers of water (30%)
- Have a Swanana house in the garden
- Feeding it a bottle of medicine changes its color to pink.
- Feeding it a gooseberry seed changes its color to green.
- Feeding it a snapdragon flowerhead changes its color to purple.
- Like to be watered with the watering can
- Eating 2 Swananas helps meet the Sour Cocoadile Resident requirements.
- Romancing with a Rashberry will produce a Pigxie. Build a Mystery House to meet the special romance requirements. All you need to romance them is the Mystery House and Joy candy(no need for romance candy or requirements).
In the TV Series
- To see all media, see Swanana/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug