A Squazzil is an orange squirrel piñata. It has orange irises. It has a somewhat thick tail. It has orange patterns on its body.
Got a Hazelnut Tree? In that case you've probably got a few Squazzils too. These energetic little critters are unlikely to cause trouble, but fence them off before letting a Twingersnap into your garden or you risk mass panic.
- Have a Hazelnut Tree in your garden.
- Has eaten 3 hazelnuts.
- Feeding it a water lily seed changes its color to pink.
- Feeding it a snapdragon flower changes its color to purple.
- Feeding it a watercress seed changes its color to green.
- Eating a Squazzil helps meet the Twingersnap Romance requirements.
- Eating a Squazzil helps meet the Badgesicle Romance requirements.
- Squazzils will stay away from the garden when a Twingersnap or Badgesicle is present.
- Squazzils can climb up trees.
- The Squazzil resembles Nabnut the squirrel from the Banjo-Kazooie series and Conker, from Conker's Bad Fur Day.
- According to Leafos, Squazzils were formerly called "Nonsquirrelles", but the name was changed.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug