A Smelba is a small pink and white skunk piñata. Its four small legs and feet are very close to themselves and its butt which has a comically large tail attached. Its small legs are easily hidden well most of the time, as they easily sink into grass and are covered by the cursor. Its nose is pink. It has a large white stripe on its back and tail, and it has green circle patterns on its lower body. It has a green circle on its butt. It has white eyelids, making it appear as if it has no irises when it sleeps. It also has small light pink ears with a green stripe pattern on its face.
A Smelba can be used to scare Ruffians away. Target it with the cursor and then select the Ruffian with the cursor. The Smelba will exhale a very dark green cloud and the Ruffian will be scared and leave the garden.
Requirements for Trouble in Paradise
- Have 7 garlic plants in the garden.
- Has eaten 3 rotten garlic bulbs.
- Feed it a poison ivy seed to have it perform Trick 1.
- Feed it a poison ivy flowerhead to have it perform Trick 2.
- Feeding it a chili changes its color to orange and yellow.
- Feeding it a fire weed flowerhead changes its color to have a green-cyan tint.
- Feeding it jam changes its color to purple.
- To see all media, see Smelba/Gallery.