The Raisant is a small red ant piñata. Its antennae are orange, and it has brown irises. It has six arched yellow legs, and an orange pattern on its face.
Perhaps the easiest prey on Piñata Island, Raisants are an easy meal for everything from Arocknids to Fizzlybears. But they deal with it well, chewing bits of fruit and taking it all out on Buzzlegums occasionally. It takes quite a while to get one.
- You are a level 4 gardener or better
- There is 1 fruit tree of any kind in the garden
- Has eaten 3 fruit of any kind
- Feeding it a bluebell seed and a blackberry changes its color to purple.
- Feeding it a sunflower changes its color to yellow.
- Feeding it a water lily changes its color to pink.
- In Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise, feeding it a blackberry changes its color to blue.
- The Raisant will start fights with a Buzzlegum, if one is nearby.
- The Raisant will run away from Arocknids, Dragumflies, Fizzlybears and Newtgats
- Eating 2 Raisant helps meet the Fizzlybear Romance requirements.
- Eating 1 Raisant helps meet the Dragumfly Romance requirements.
- Eating 1 Raisant helps meet the Newtgat Romance requirements.
- Having 4 Raisants (or 4 Tafflies) in the garden help meet the Arocknid Visit requirements.
- Eating 2 Raisants (or 2 Tafflies) help meet the Arocknid Resident requirements.
- Feed Raisants a buttercup flower for the first trick and a toffee apple for the second trick.
- Raisants can climb trees.
- If you plan on having fruit trees in the garden, it would be advised not to have 6 or more Buttercups in the garden. This is to prevent Buzzlegums from coming in and starting fights. Even if you have Dragumflys you want to romance.
In the TV Series
Raisants in the TV series are depicted to be extremely small creatures about the size of an actual ant.
- To see all media, see Raisant/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug