Fairly advanced in some ways (its homing instinct and photography ambitions) but less so in others (its toilet habits and inability to avoid becoming Buzzenge food), the domestic Pudgeon is an acquired taste.
Appear requirements TIP
- Have 5 corn seeds in the garden.
Unblock requirements TIP
- Have 5 Profitamoles in the garden.
Visit requirements TIP
- Have 5 seeds of any kind in the garden.
- have 1 loaf of bread in the garden.
Resident requirements TIP
- has eaten 3 seeds.
- has eaten 1 loaf of bread.
- have a bear and bird statue in the garden.
- Has a Reporter's Camera.
- Has eaten 2 heads of corn.
- Has eaten 1 snapdragon seed.
- Have a pirate statue in the garden.
- Have a Pudgeon house in the garden.
- Feed it a sandwich to have it perform trick 1.
- Feed it a toffee apple to have it perform trick 2.
- Feeding it a bluebell changes its color to blue.
- Feeding it blackberry jam changes its color to purple.
- Feeding it a gooseberry seed changes its color to green.
- Wild card 1: Horns
- Wild card 2: Heathers under the eyes
- Wild card 3: Head feathers
- feeding it to a Buzzange helps meet romance requirements
- the only working colour variant is purple
- feeding it a sunflower seed will greatly increases happiness
- Pudgeons do not like to be watered or trampled
In the TV Series
Pecky Pudgeon is a major character of the Viva Piñata TV series. Pecky Pudgeon is an award-winning news reporter for the Piñata Island newspaper "The Piñata Yada-Yada". He is one of the hosts of the Party Animals Championship Challenge along with Pierre Parrybo, and also the host of the annual Piñata Island Dance Competition. He commonly wears the Reporter's Camera accessory along his neck.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug