Its body shape is very similar to the Rashberry. Its face is asymmetrical, with its head permanently twisted to the left. It has a mask-like pattern on the face.
- Has eaten 2 bullrush flowers.
- Has eaten 2 acorns.
- Is wearing tap shoes.
- The garden is worth 10,000 chocolate coins.
- Have a Pigxie house in the garden.
- Feeding it a bluebell seed changes its color to blue.
- Feeding it a gem seed, water lily, and a poppy changes its color to fuchsia.
- Feeding it a gooseberry fool changes its color to green.
- Likes to be watered with the watering can.
- A Sour Mallowolf must eat a Pigxie to become a resident.
- Once you know how to make Pigxies, you can make lots of money off of them. Be sure to hatch and keep them in a different garden than the Rashberries and Swananas, for they will fight!
- In order to get a Rashberry and Swanana to romance together, you must have a Mystery House in the garden, and then feed them each a piece of joy candy from Ivor Bargain's store and they will be ready to romance!
- While it's easy to romance a Rashberry, it is often hard to romance Swananas. If you direct one pinata to the other and the Swanana game comes up, try directing the other pinata to the first. Then you will probably get the Rashberry game.
Commonly Asked Questions
My Swanana and Rashberry won't romance. What do I do?
There are a few reasons why this might not happen. Make sure you've built a Mystery (Pigxie) Home. Feed each a piece of Joy candy, so they're more inclined to cooperate. If you've directed the Swanana to the Rashberry and they shake their heads, try directing the Rashberry to the Swanana.
What level do you have to be to get the Mystery House?
See answer You don't have to be a certant level. You just have to have had a Rashberry and Swanana resident. ( Doesn't have to be at the same time.)
- To see all media, see Pigxie/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug