The Mothdrop is a yellow moth Piñata. It is nocturnal and appears at night.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Requirements (Original)
- 3 Requirements (Trouble in Paradise)
- 4 Requirements (Trouble in Paradise - Just for Fun)
- 5 Requirements (Pocket Paradise)
- 6 Mothdrop Uses
- 7 Species Conflicts
- 8 In the TV Series
- 9 Glitches and Errors
- 10 Other Information
- 11 Gallery Page
The Mothdrop has large, dark-patterned wings and a yellow body. It has feathered antennae, and its irises are magenta.
- Any kind of light in the garden.
Variant 1 Requirments (Blue and Orange)
Variant 2 Requirements (Yellow)
- Feeding it a daisy changes its color to yellow.
Variant 3 Requirements (Green and Red)
Requirements (Trouble in Paradise)
Requirements (Trouble in Paradise - Just for Fun)
Requirements (Pocket Paradise)
- Nighttime in the garden.
- Nighttime in the garden.
- Have a light in the garden. (Incorrect. The light has to be a Firebrand.)
- Has eaten a Bird of Paradise flower.
- Having 3 Mothdrops in the garden helps to meet the Sherbat's Visit requirements.
- Having 8 Mothdrops in the garden helps to meet the Galagoogoo's Visit requirements. (Original and Trouble in Paradise)
- Having 4 Mothdrops in the garden helps to meet the Galagoogoo's Visit requirements. (Pocket Paradise)
- Eating 2 Mothdrops helps to meet the Sherbat's Resident requirements.
- Eating 2 Mothdrops helps to meet the Galagoogoo's Resident requirements.
In the TV Series
There is no definite main character Mothdrop in the TV series, but they do appeared in The Great Gob Rush they are identified as Moths
Glitches and Errors
- In Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise, the Journal entry for the Mothdrop states that it needs a light in the garden to become a resident. This is false, as the only light that works to make the Mothdrop a resident in this game is the Firebrand.
- A rumor from Leafos claims that feeding it Wool will make a Mothball (false, they don't exist!)
- The Firebrand is cheap and available at Costolot's Store. A Mothdrop sells for more than the Firebrand cost, and they come back every night, so they are good for making money.
- To see all pictures and videos about this topic, see Mothdrop/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Flutterscotch (Species) · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaraccoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · Zumbug