The Mallowolf is a blue wolf piñata.
It is particularly unhelpful in its Sour form as it scares off visitors, and pigs must fly before you're able to tame it. However, manage that and you'll earn yourself a loyal Mallowolf pet and defender against Ruffians. After being tamed its eyes start blinking red and it is able to scare Ruffians.
It has a periwinkle colored head with a long, royal blue snout, and a navy blue nose on the end, it has dark blue eyelids, and brown irises. Its nose is much longer than its mouth. It has a white and periwinkle zig-zag pattern around its neck, and cornflower-blue ears and body. Its hind legs and rump are royal blue, and its tail is periwinkle and cornflower-blue, with a white tip. The Mallowolf also has visible teeth on its upper jaw.
- Have 1 Mallowolf resident in the garden.
- Have 6 Rashberry residents in the garden.
- Has eaten 3 Rashberries.
- Feeding it a blackberry changes its color to purple.
- Feeding it a water lily seed changes its color to pink.
- Feeding it a bluebell seed changes its color to light blue.
- If you direct a Mallowolf to a Ruffian he will scare them out of your garden (and unlock an achievement).
- An in-game rumor from Leafos claims that when a Pretztail eats a Doenut, it will turn into a Mallowolf. (false)
In the TV Series
- To see all pictures and videos about this topic, see Mallowolf/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug