Leafos (リーフォス Rīfosu) is a major character in the game series. She is the daughter of Jardiniero, who is stated to have once been the best gardener on Piñata Island. Leafos speaks with an almost faint Irish accent. She is voice by Rare employee Louise O'Connor (née Ridgeway)
She is the first character seen in Viva Piñata, and is first seen crying in the middle of a new gardener's garden (which at that time is a square of dried up and cracked earth) over the state of its neglect and decay (the garden was originally her family's and was a centerpiece of her childhood, hence her distress). After meeting her, she will give away gifts, such as the journal, shovel, grass packet, and the Watering can, all essential to playing the game.
During the rest of the game she will wander around the garden during the daytime, and she can be asked to reveal some of her advice by selecting her with the cursor and pressing . Don't be afraid to ask her, but beware not everything she says is true. She does help a lot but the gossiping is one of her weaker points. Example, "If you feed a Pretztail a Doenut it will turn into a Mallowolf," but that statement is not true, along with "I heard if you feed a Rashberry 10 Pumpkins it turns into a Chippopotamus."
Misusing the watering can or shovel by using it on her will make her get angry, tell you to stop, and even threaten to take away the watering can or shovel if you use whichever it was on her again. If you continue doing so she will take the tool away for about 30 seconds.
She lives with her father in the house made from an oak tree right outside of the garden, though this house is only seen in Viva Piñata.
Leafos is a slim, light skinned beautiful young woman who has blue irises and wears brown hair in low pigtails. She wears a green mask that covers most of her head, except for her mouth area. The green mask has leaf adornments on top. She wears an orange belly shirt that also covers part of her arm, and a purple handkerchief on top of the shirt. She also wears purple pants that have a stitched dark purple patch that has a yellow, sun like logo on it. Matching her mask, she wears gloves with two layers of pointed cuffs all stitched up. She walks around the garden barefoot.
Leafos was the second child that Jardiniero and Mother had after Stardos was born. She likes the garden so much that she begins to write and draw pictures about it. All that explains how the Journal was created. But now that the garden was ruined, she now helps the new owner with changing the garden back to the way it was, by giving away her hints and tools to the owner.
- There's your first Alert! Whenever something important is happening, this is how you'll be told.
- Leafos was briefly seen in the Viva Pinata Television series opening, although she did not appear in any episodes of the show herself.
- In one of her quotes, she says her favorite game is Grabbed by the Ghoulies, another game Rare made for Microsoft consoles.
- The Leafos Medallion accessory description mentions that she attempted to get a TV show called Leafos'll Fix It to air on a network, but failed to do so, and as a result there are lots of Leafos Medallion accessories.
- Leafos says that if she was born a male, her dad would call her Dedos instead (in America, she says her dad would have named her Justin). Initially, she was to be named "Verde Dedos," and her name was changed to Leafos due to legal reasons and the fact that Verde Dedos is Spanish for to "green fingers," a common phrase.
- To see all pictures and videos about this topic, see Leafos/Gallery.
|Other Characters||Jeffe · Carrie Chewdini · Eddie Lizard · Sparticus · Babochka · Bear. A. Maracus · Sahari · Loather · Maxime · Nana Urf|