The Hootyfruity is an owl piñata that appears in Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise and Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise. It has a round brown body with yellow accents and a light-blue lower half. It also has very large blue eyes and a yellow beak.
This bookish Piñata is wise beyond his years, but that doesn’t stop him from letting his feathers down and partying when he’s on the job!
Once you have made a Hootyfruity resident, you can find special arctic-color variants in the Piñarctic.
- Has eaten 3 Mousemallows.
- Has eaten 2 Sherbats.
- There is a Hootyfruity house in the garden.
- Has eaten a Squazzil.
- Is wearing Geek Glasses.
- Has eaten 2 Lemmonings.
- Feeding it a Gooseberry changes its color to green.
- Feeding it a Water Lily Seed changes its color to pink
- Feeding it a Carrot Seed changes its color to orange.
- Has eaten a Nightshade Seed.
- Has eaten a Nightshade Berry.
- Mousemallow (Favorite Food, Resident Requirement)
- Sparrowmint (Favorite Food)
- Sherbat (Favorite Food, Resident Requirement)
- Robean (Favorite Food)
- Lemmoning (Favorite Food, Romance Requirement)
- Squazzil (Romance Requirement)
Rivals & Hunting
- To see all media, see Hootyfruity/Gallery.