How best to grow it
Use 1 application of green fertilizer immediately after planting it. Then wait until the bush shakes its first leaves off and apply another application of green fertilizer. Wait until the bush shakes its leaves off one last time and apply the last application of green fertilizer.
Gooseberry seed uses
- Gooseberries can be transformed into gooseberry fool.
- 10 gooseberries in the garden helps meet the Doenut Visit requirements.
- 16 gooseberries in the garden helps meet the Elephanilla Visit requirements.
- Eating 4 gooseberries helps meet the Elephanilla Resident requirements.
- Eating 6 gooseberries helps meet the Doenut Resident requirements.
- Eating 1 rotten gooseberry helps meet the Rashberry Romance requirements.
- Feeding a gooseberry to a Salamango or Shellybean changes its color to a green variant.
- Feeding a gooseberry and a bluebell flower to a Lickatoad changes its color to a green variant.
- Feeding a gooseberry to a Quackberry causes it to evolve into a Juicygoose.
Gooseberry fool uses
- Feeding gooseberry fool to a Candary, Pigxie, or Pretztail changes its color to a light green variant.
A gooseberry has many uses, but when you call the Tinker on it, you get a parfait-looking object known as gooseberry fool. You can feed it to a Pretztail and make it turn into a light green variant. you can also feed it to a Candary and turn it blue-green.
Gooseberry bush uses
Apple Tree · Banana Tree · Bird of Paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Blueberry Bush · Bullrush · Buttercup · Cactus · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Dandelion · Fir Tree · Fire weed · Garlic · Gem Tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel Tree · Hemlock · Holly bush · Monkeynut Tree · Nightshade bush · Oak Tree · Orange Tree · Orchid · Palm Tree · Pea · Poison Ivy · Poppy · Prickly Pear · Pumpkin · Radish · Rose · Snapdragon · Snowdrop · Sunflower · Thistle · Tiger Lily · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus Piñata Trap · Water Lily · Watercress · Yam