The Gem Tree is a large tree that produces Gems. You can purchase gem seeds or gems from Ivor Bargain, or try talking with Seedos to get a gem seed. There is also a small chance you will get the seed out of the Mine.
How best to grow it
Gem seed uses
- Feeding a gem seed to a Buzzlegum changes its color to a purple-and-white variant.
- Feeding a gem seed, a water lily, and a poppy to a Pigxie changes its color to a fuchsia variant.
- Eating 15 gems (9 in TiP) helps meet the Chewnicorn Resident requirements.
- Gems can be transformed into rainbow gems.
- Feeding a Fizzlybear turns it into a Polollybear.
Rainbow gem uses
- Eating 3 rainbow gems helps meet the Chewnicorn Romance requirements.
Gem tree uses
- 1 gem tree in the garden helps meet the Chewnicorn Visit and Resident requirements.
You can buy a gem seed from Ivor Bargain at gardener level 34 or out of the mine at gardener level 26. See the Ivor Bargain and General Store articles for complete 'Available at level' details for their merchandise.
Any tips to achieve full bonus growth for the gem tree?
Apple Tree · Banana Tree · Bird of Paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Blueberry Bush · Bullrush · Buttercup · Cactus · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Dandelion · Fir Tree · Fire weed · Garlic · Gem Tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel Tree · Hemlock · Holly bush · Monkeynut Tree · Nightshade bush · Oak Tree · Orange Tree · Orchid · Palm Tree · Pea · Poison Ivy · Poppy · Prickly Pear · Pumpkin · Radish · Rose · Snapdragon · Snowdrop · Sunflower · Thistle · Tiger Lily · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus Piñata Trap · Water Lily · Watercress · Yam