A Fourheads is a four headed green snake. It is part of the Syrupent family.
Its heads have a red highlight on them.
To create a Fourheads, romance any two Twingersnaps and then watch the resulting egg carefully, with your shovel ready. It will bounce repeatedly for while, with small hops. As soon as it makes a set of 3 bigger, more animated bounces, hit it with your shovel to reveal a baby Fourheads.
Classic Romance Requirements
Trouble in Paradise Romance Requirements
- Feeding it a bluebell changes its color to blue.
- Feeding it honey changes its color to yellow.
- Feeding it a bottle of medicine changes its color to pink.
The Fourheads must have gotten a little too close to a nuclear power plant. Extreme freaks of nature, they’re quite valuable due to the pain-in-the-butt way they need to be acquired.
- They will probably fight the Sour Bonboon and will probably win, thus taming the Sour Bonboon. But they may fight any other Pinata as long as the Sour Bonboon is around.
- To see all media, see Fourheads/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug