The Fizzlybear is an big orange-ish colored grizzly bear piñata. Its head is brown, it has yellow and purple markings around its eyes, and it has green irises. It has a purple, tiny, stub tail, and purple leg markings, like that of a Giant Panda. It has an orange band around its belly, its lower back is yellow and it has a purple pattern on its hind legs. The Fizzlybear also has a pattern of brown and orange hexagons on its back.
- You are a level 30 gardener or better.
- Have enough Sweetooths to gnaw through the fallen tree. (Should take 5).
- Have 4 Prickly Pears in the garden.
- Have 3 jars of honey in the garden.
- Has eaten 2 Raisants.
- Has eaten 2 jars of honey.
- Has eaten 2 prickly pears.
- Has eaten 2 Custaceans.
- Is wearing Jiggy earrings.
- Is wearing a shark tooth necklace.
- Is wearing a Breegull Carrier.
- Have a Fizzlybear house in the garden.
- Feeding it a sunflower seed changes its color to bright gold.
- Feeding it a carrot changes its color to orange.
- Feeding it a watercress seed changes its color to green.
The Fizzlybear makes an appearance in the opening video of the game, and I’ll tell you, that shaky dance it does is pretty freakin’ disturbing. That aside, Fizzlybears are pretty easy to get a hold of and keep, but they’re not that valuable in the long run and bring no special benefits.
In the TV Series
- To see all media, see Fizzlybear/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug