It can be ordered to hatch an egg immediately, by selecting the Cluckles and then selecting the Egg with the cursor. A few species such as the Dragonache and the Choclodocus cannot hatch from an egg on their own over time and require a Cluckles to hatch the egg for them. The Choclodocus egg requires a Cluckles with the Jurassic Hair Accessory to hatch correctly.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Requirements (Original)
- 3 Requirements (Trouble in Paradise)
- 4 Requirements (Trouble in Paradise - Just for Fun)
- 5 Requirements (Pocket Paradise)
- 6 Cluckles Uses
- 7 Species Conflicts
- 8 Rumors
- 9 Other Information
- 10 In the TV Series
- 11 Gallery
It has yellow, orange and green highlights. Its rear is the largest part of its body, and it is roughly bean shaped. Its short and thin beak is yellow. It has two small yellow feet. It has a plastic tuff on top of its head. Its tail feathers are thin and yellow, with green tips.
The Cluckles cannot be found in the wild. Instead, it must be purchased from Paper Pets's Piñata category for 1100 Chocolate Coins after reaching Gardener level 8. As such, it has no Appear, Visit, or Resident requirements.
Variant 1 Requirements (Blue)
- Feeding it a bluebell seed changes its color to blue.
Variant 2 Requirements (Green)
- Feeding it an oak tree seed changes its color to green.
Variant 3 Requirements (Pink)
- Feeding it a bottle of medicine changes its color to pink.
Requirements (Trouble in Paradise)
- Have three ears of corn in the garden.
- Has eaten 3 ears of corn.
Variant 1 Requirements
Variant 2 Requirements
Variant 3 Requirements
Requirements (Trouble in Paradise - Just for Fun)
Requirements (Pocket Paradise)
The Cluckles cannot be found in the wild. Instead, it must be purchased from Gretchen Fetchem's Pets category for 1000 Chocolate Coins after reaching Gardener level 3. As such, it has no Appear, Visit, or Resident requirements.
- Has eaten an acorn.
- 1 Cluckles in the garden helps to meet the Pretztail Visit requirements.
- Eating 1 Cluckles helps to meet the Pretztail Resident requirements.
- Eating 1 Cluckles helps to meet the Sour Macaracoon Resident requirements.
- Directing a Cluckles to any egg will hatch it in a fraction of the time it would take to hatch the egg naturally, earning the player an achievement.
- A Cluckles is required to hatch the Dragonache and Choclodocus eggs.
- An in-game rumor from Leafos claims that when a Cluckles eats 5 different colored flowers it becomes a Parrybo. [False]
You should always have at least one Cluckles in the garden at all times. Ordering a Cluckles onto an egg will cause the egg to hatch immediately, which saves a ton of time for later species, and is the only way to hatch the elusive Dragonache egg. Also, a Cluckles with the Jurassic Hair accessory is required to hatch the Choclodocus egg, as it too can't hatch by itself.
In the TV Series
- To see all pictures and videos about this topic, see Cluckles/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Flutterscotch (Species) · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaraccoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · Zumbug