TIP Game Guide Description: Although the Chocstrich is a popular pinata at parties, it might make an even better impression if it didn't spend most of its time with its head stuck in the ground!
Trouble in Paradise - Standard requirements
- A Chocstrich loves a tasty yam.
- Have 2 square pinometers of sand.
- Has eaten 3 cactus seeds.
- Has eaten 2 S'morepions.
- Has eaten 3 Raisants.
- Have 15 square pinometers of sand.
- Have a Chocstrich house in the garden.
- Feed it a cactus seed to have it perform Trick 1.
- Feed it a cactus flower to have it perform Trick 2.
- Feeding it a tiger lily flower changes its color to orange.
- Feeding it a bottle of medicine changes its color to pink.
- Feeding it a blueberry muffin changes its color to blue.
In the TV Series
Despite not being able to fly in the game series, and being based off a flightless bird, the ostrich, a Chocstrich is shown flying in the episode The Transparent Trap to eat on Fergy Fudgehog's candy remains.
Cherish Chocstrich is a character in the Viva Piñata TV series. She doesn't like going to parties, the Cannoñata, and candy, believing that they are all evil.
- To see all media, see Chocstrich/Gallery.