The Cherrapin is a green sea turtle piñata with yellow highlights. It has a yellow shell covering most of its body.
Despite being a sea turtle, it is able to move on land by dragging its legs around and survive outside water. It is never in a hurry to get anywhere. This tough-shelled tortoise believes in taking his own sweet time - and we do mean sweet!
- You have 5 square pinometers of sand.
- You have 5 square pinometers of water.
- Have a water lily plant in the garden.
- You have 7 square pinometers of sand.
- You have 7 square pinometers of water.
- Have 2 water lily plants in the garden.
- You have 10 square pinometers of water.
- You have 10 square pinometers of sand.
- Has eaten 3 water lily flowers.
- There is a Cherrapin house in the garden.
- Is wearing Belly-Splash Specials.
- Has eaten a Lickatoad Egg.
- Feeding it a Blueberry Muffin (tinkered Blueberry) will turn it blue.
- Feeding it Honey will turn it yellow.
- Feeding it a Gooseberry will turn it green.
Rivals & Hunting
- Lickatoad (Rival)
- To see all pictures and videos about this topic, see Cherrapin/Gallery.