The Buzzenge is a brown Buzzard piñata. It has a yellow beak, it has markings that make it look like it is wearing glasses, and it has blue irises. It has a big light brown and darker brown tail, large brown wings, and yellow feet. It also has various shades of brown in a pattern covering its body, belly, and tail.
- Have a Candary in the garden
- Have a Fir Tree in the garden
- Has eaten 3 Candary
- Has eaten 1 Sparrowmint (TIP)
- Has eaten 2 Candary (TIP)
- Has eaten 1 Pudgeon
- Has eaten 1 Robean (TIP)
- Has eaten 1 Sparrowmint
- There is a Buzzenge house in the garden
- Feeding it a bottle of medicine changes its color to pink.
- Feeding it a bluebell seed changes its color to blue.
- Feeding it a buttercup changes its color to yellow.
An upper-class bird, the Buzzenge is rather easy to take care of, but a minor pain in the neck to get all its awards. Worth it, though. You’ll have to watch over your piñatas carefully, because the Buzzenges are predators, and may look to snack on other piñatas if the opportunity presents itself.
- Eating 4 Buzzenges helps meet the Eaglair Resident requirements.
- To see all media, see Buzzenge/Gallery.
|Viva Piñata Classic Species|
Arocknid · Badgesicle · Barkbark · Bonboon · Bunnycomb · Buzzenge · Buzzlegum · Candary · Chewnicorn · Chippopotamus · Cinnamonkey · Cluckles · Cocoadile · Crowla · Doenut · Dragonache · Dragumfly · Eaglair · Elephanilla · Fizzlybear · Fourheads · Fudgehog · Galagoogoo · Goobaa · Horstachio · Jameleon · Juicygoose · Kittyfloss · Lackatoad · Lickatoad · Macaracoon · Mallowolf · Moozipan · Mothdrop · Mousemallow · Newtgat · Parrybo · Pigxie · Ponocky · Pretztail · Profitamole · Pudgeon · Quackberry · Raisant · Rashberry · Reddhott · Roario · Salamango · Shellybean · Sherbat · Sparrowmint · Squazzil · Swanana · Sweetooth · Syrupent · Taffly · Twingersnap · Whirlm · White Flutterscotch · Zumbug