Bluebells, they're blue and shaped like a bell. They don't ring, but apart from that their name is pretty accurate.
Catalyst requirements: For bonus growth cocoadile tears, blue fertilizer or special mix fertilizer should be used.
- Eating 2 bluebells is required for a Quackberry to romance.
- Eating 1 bluebell seed is required for a Buzzenge, a Cluckles, a Crowla, a Dragumfly, an Eaglair, a Fudgehog, a Jameleon, a Lickatoad, a Macaracoon, a Mallowolf, a Pigxie, a Reddhott, a Roario and a Syrupent to turn into a blue variant.
- Eating 1 bluebell is required for an Arocknid, a Badgesicle, a Bonboon, a Candary, a Cocoadile, a Fourheads, a Goobaa, a Horstachio, a Kittyfloss, a Lackatoad, a Mousemallow and a Newtgat to turn into a blue variant.
- Eating 1 bluebell flower and 1 gooseberry is required for a Lickatoad to turn into a greeen variant.
- Eating 1 bluebell flower and 1 nightshade berry is required for a Parrybo to turn into a blue variant.
- Eating 1 bluebell flower is required for a White Flutterscotch to turn into a Blue Flutterscotch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.