It has blue bell shaped flower heads, hence its name. The flower head has white dots on it. The heads are attached to a thin green stem.
- The bluebell seed can be fed to a Syrupent or Candary to make it blue.
- There are many uses for the bluebell flower, including species variants, romance requirements, etc.
- If you feed a bluebell flower to a piñata, it will usually turn their color to a light blue, like with Newtgat,Pretztail, and Pigxie.
- If you feed the bluebell to a white flutterscotch, it evolves into a blue flutterscotch. (does not count toward the evolver achievement)
- If fed to a piñata, it will make it happy or sad, depending on the piñata.
- The Bluebell flower helps meet the Mothdrop reside requirements. (only in trouble in paradise.)
- Eating 1 Bluebell (and Daisy) will turn a Mousemallow pink (Original only)
- Eating 1 Blue will turn a Mousemallow blue (Trouble in Paradise)
Where to get
Apple Tree · Banana Tree · Bird of Paradise · Blackberry bush · Bluebell · Blueberry Bush · Bullrush · Buttercup · Cactus · Carrot · Chili · Corn · Daisy · Dandelion · Fir Tree · Fire weed · Garlic · Gem Tree · Gooseberry bush · Hazel Tree · Hemlock · Holly bush · Monkeynut Tree · Nightshade bush · Oak Tree · Orange Tree · Orchid · Palm Tree · Pea · Poison Ivy · Poppy · Prickly Pear · Pumpkin · Radish · Rose · Snapdragon · Snowdrop · Sunflower · Thistle · Tiger Lily · Toadstool · Tulip · Turnip · Venus Piñata Trap · Water Lily · Watercress · Yam